I really get so inspired by so many bloggers ideas and looks as well as the fashion posted on instagram! It is so fun looking at people express themselves through there fashion choices. It's a form of art.. I guess my daughter is not the only artist in the house! I noticed how people were using their denim looking shirts and  how they were revamping the look.. so this past weekend when I was out copping a few deals I got this chambray shirt from JCPenny and wanted to jazz up a piece I already had in my closet!  Now I got this one for about $9  and  I paired with this a colorful Maxi dress that I had gotten from Macys a few months ago .. and this is what I came up with.

Details
Dress - Macy's- $13
Chambray shirt -Jcp Chambray Shirt- $ 9 with coupon
Shoes - Kohls-Lauren Sandals- $17 with coupon
Jewelry - Kohl's - old