There is something about the right kind of hat that adds a little drama to any outfit.  When I was out doing a little Christmas Shopping my sister aka my little shopping ninja in training spotted this super cute hat a Jcpenney's . This hat had me at hello. It was cheetah print and with a bow on the back... yes please!  I decided to make it an accent piece to a casual weekend look.  I picked up this stylish jacket from the on of my favorite places to shop the Clothes Mentor perfect place to pick up a little of everything at a great price and right now at the Fort Wayne location they are having a 12 days of Christmas deals so check them out on Facebook to see what special deals they are offering.  I added my own cheetah belt to the jacket to for some coordination .. u have to coordinate.. LOL and my " Dramatic Look is in full effect " 

My Look
Hat - Jcpenney 
Jacket - Apt 9 via Clothes Mentor Fort Wayne $16
Red Sweater - Macy's (old)
Jeans - Jessica Simpson Via Macy's (old)
Booties - Style and Co via Macy's (old)
Bag - H&M ( I got mine in store for $20)
Gloves - H&M - last year $5