It's that time of the week again.. it's Sunday so that means it time for me to put my fashionista skills to the test once again with the 3rd week of "One piece 3 ways! "   I am styling this simple olive green maxi dress which is a recent find from one of my goto stores Kohl's . This shade of this green  is one of my favorite colors to wear during this time of year. I love how versatile this dress is ..so many styling options and that is exactly what this segment is about !


So lets get this fashion train rolling !

Look 1 - Workflow

As I said previously olive green is one of my favorite colors to wear this time of year but the other would have to be a deep Wine color . Nothing says fall like these colors to me  and when you put them together it was just a Magical combo!  I would totally rock these colors with animal print also but today honey it's all about these fabulous booties. I am totally in love with these gorgeous kicks so much so I think I need these in other colors also ..

Dress - Apt 9 - Kohl's
Booties - Apt 9 - Kohl's
Sweater - SO - Apt 9
Necklace - Jlo -Kohl's





Look #2 - Girl's Night Out

I love taking a simple dress and adding a little shine to add some glamour . I think nothing says glamour like Gold . I decided to add my Apt 9 choker necklace with my sexy gold gladiator style heels and small clutch and created the perfect sexy night out on the town look with minimal effort and I am all about that life .

Necklace - Apt 9 - Kohl's
Shoes - Jcpenney - sim
Clutch - Target





Look #3- Casually Boho

Who knew that I would become such a fan of Boho style in my 40's . In the past I have tended to gravitate to more of a glamour girl style but I have found an appreciation for this more romantic easy breezy style. I love me some fringe and I just thought this duster  was the perfect accessory to give this dress an entirely different look.


Duster - Carson's  ( clearance $14.99 )
Shoes - Jcpenney (sim)
Necklaces - New York and Company







Which was your favorite look this week?  Let me know and feel free to comment with any of your styling ideas

                                                Thanks for Stopping by

                                                XO Mary aka Curlybyrdie !