The calendar says it's springtime but Mother Nature has some ideas of her own here in the Hoosier state.  The past week we have had snow flurries, rain and just a little bit of sun. I am so ready for the warmer temps but until then I will put my focus on some dresses that have gotten my attention and the good news is they are all under $50.  You know I like to keep it reasonable! So let's get started, shall we? 

                                               Yellow Gingham



                                                                       Dress (here)

I am such a sucker for classic gingham and typically I find classic black and white or blue and white but when I saw this yellow and white vision of loveliness I knew I must add this to the cart immediately. This may or may not be my Easter dress!  You can find the dress (here)


                                                      Rainbow Vibes


                                                                     Dress (here)

This dress is so darling. The colors caught my attention and the cut of the dress with the off the shoulder effect made this girl swoon. I could totally see me wearing this to many spring and summer events with basically any color shoe!  

                                                    Delightful Orange 


                                                                     Dress (here)
Eva Mendez knows her dresses I have said this many times before. This strapless dress is so sophisticated and I just love the structure. It gives me Grace Kelly old Hollywood vibes all day long. I think this would be just stunning with a large hat and sunglasses so elegant.  The wonderful thing about this is that there are two other color options if Orange just do it for you.  

                                                              Polka Dots 



                                                                       Dress (here)
                                                  

I love a classic polka dot dress and I love that little dress takes the classic pattern and add a little modern twist with the asymmetrical bottom. I love that you can wear this with cute tennis shoe like in the photo or add a pair of sandals to dress it up a bit.  

                                                                 Hi-Lo Maxi 


                                                                         Dress (here)

I absolutely love this dress I actually have a similar one that I purchased last year.  A high low maxi gives you the feel of a maxi but you are able to show off all those cute sandals!  I am all about that life. This dress has a modest cutout back which makes it a must-have dress for the Spring and Sumer season. 

                                                     Ruffle Off the Shoulder 

                                                                        Dress (here)

This dress is darling and it's from the Fashion to Figure line at New York and Company. I love the high low bottom and the flattering off one shoulder is darling.  This is another dress that you could dress down with some cute gym shoes. 

                                                                 \Polka Dots 



                                                                        Dress (here)

Another super cute polka dot dress from none other than JCPenney. I love that JCPenney has been really upping their game when it comes to plus size. This gorgeous dress with gathered sleeves and flattering cut would be a great choice for any occasion. Adding a pop of color with shoes or a bag would definitely take this look to a new level. 

                                     Cute and Casual Stripes

                                                                         Dress (here)

This figure-flattering cute and casual dress is little effort but the outcome is amazing. This would that go to summer dress that you can slip on without doing too much. I think this would look so cute with a pair of pants underneath. 


                                                               Dress (plus) Misses (here)

I absolutely love everything about this dress and would be perfect for a wedding or a brunch. The classic gingham but the layered ruffles make it just gorgeous. 



Well, that wraps up my favorites for the week.  Which was your favorite dress? Please let me know in the comments.

                          As always I want to thank you for stopping by it means so much! 


                                                     XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie