Hello, Lovelies! It's that time of the year again the biggest shopping day of the year and I thought I would share some of my favorites as well as great gift ideas that will not break the bank. I thought I would list some of my favorite deals by the store just to make it easier! 








                                                       Target Deals 


Target is one of the first ads I look out when it comes to Black Friday shopping!  If you are in the market for Boots they have quite a selection of boots that are $20 or less. 



These classic riding boots only $20 a classic design that won't go out of style only $20(here)

Shorter bootie that looks great with jeans or dresses only $15 (here)

If these styles aren't what you are looking for there are many more (here)



         Sweater Weather 



This super cute leopard print sweater is a great staple for your closet and only $10 you can get one for yourself and gift one and so many color options. You can shop (here)



Another gorgeous sweater that is metallic with polka dots. I mean you can't ask for more than that? Only $10 perfect holiday sweater! (here) plus (here)

   
                       Great options for the men you life this sweater only $10 also (here)


                                                        

 It seems like we can never have too many jeans and what an amazing deal on these high rise skinny jeans only $15 (here)

                      These super cute patchwork jeans that are so on trend only $20 (here)


                                                        Even more jean options (here)



I don't know about you but I am forever buying PJ's for Christmas and these will make the perfect gift and only $20  (here)



                         If you are more into the pants this is a cute option as well (here)



So many cute family PJ's at Target right now you can check out selection (here)




Loving this mini Keurig coffee maker a perfect gift reg $79 now only $49 (here)



So many gift boxes are buy 1 get on 50 % this one a perfect gift box for the natural girl in your life perfect gift idea (here)

You could purchase the set above and get this Shea Moisture mask set for 50% off (here)


Well, these are just a few of my favorite deals at Target! Stay tuned I will be sharing many more over the next couple of days