Hello, my lovelies!  We are now in full holiday mode right now at least I am and so are my four fashionista sisters so we decided that would be the theme for our current collaboration.  It is the time of year that I feel like I am almost always on the go and trying to figure out what I should be wearing all the holiday festivities.  What I love most about this collaboration is the variety of looks that we came up which makes it even more fun. 







I decided to go all plaid everything because I make no secret of my obsession for this pattern and I just feel that red plaid particularly gets me super excited this time of the year.  This is the second time that I have styled this amazing top I mean I love it that much it just brings the drama. I knew the moment I saw it online that I had to have it and I also knew it was going to sell out and it did. 





The first time I styled it with black ponte pants but when I saw the red pants online I just knew that I needed them in life. 


This look is one that I would wear to just about any holiday event. I would rock this for a family gathering or even to a Christmas concert. The long top and fitted pants allow me to feel chic and in the fashion know without a lot of effort and during this time of the year I need something easy with minimal effort. 


You know that I am all about shopping on the budget so when I spotted these leopard pumps at my local Goodwill for only $4.50 now it doesn't get much better than that except when you find and Express clutch for $2 from my local Gordmans.  I just love when I am able to score items that I actually love for such amazing prices. 



        Now let's check out how my fashionista's friends and see their holiday inspired looks! 


                                                  Ayesha Emanee's Closet

                                     

 I just love this chic and sophisticated look the high waist pants and adding a little bit of sexiness with the off the off the shoulder sweater and the rose gold booties for the win. Such a gorgeous look. 

Lydia - Chic to Street Style Mom



Lydia is bringing us stylish and sexy to this holiday look. One of my favorite color combos is green with hints of god she did a fabulous job keeping this look sleek and gorgeous and holiday ready.  


                                                     Yolanda Curly Petite Renee

 




Yoland is giving the people classic Christmas vibes with little red number and she is doing it perfectly. I love the Chanel inspired bag giving us classic elements to this look. Looking fabulous my dear. 


Reyni - Curls and High Heels



Reyni is looking lovely in this gold and black jumpsuit. It looks as if Reyni is ready for any event that the holiday season throws her way. She absolutely killed this look I love it girl! 




Well, it's been another fun collaboration with my Fashionista sisters! Thank you for so much for stopping by!
Wishing you a holiday filled with joy and happiness and dressing up is always fun but the reason for the season far exceeds that! 

XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie