Hello, my lovelies it's been a minute well more like its been a month. My life has been so busy with my son graduating and me trying to wrap my mind around that.  He is my baby and I can't even lie it's got Mama feeling a certain kind of way. Is that normal?  

I think the recent passing of my favorite aunt has also got me thinking about this next stage of my life and its a little scary. So instead of me focusing on that, I guess I will do what I always do " Get lost in Fashion"  

Since we are one day out from the 4th of July weekend than I thought I would start July with some Independence day inspo. Now the great thing about all of these looks is that they will absolutely not break the bank and you know I am all about that life.. still! 



              Dress /here  Plus Size //here  Shoes/sim  Bag /here

When I spotted this cute little dress at my local JCPenney it was love at first sight, It was giving all of that summer in the Hamptons feel. I mean I felt like I need one of those bicycles with a basket on the front. 


                   I have been finding myself looking for more cute sneakers and oxfords I love the look but I also like the fact that they are way easier on the feet.  


Skirt /here Plus /Sim Tee /here

If you are more into stripes than this skirt is a gr/eat option that you style so many ways. I opted to style this with this cute little tee with strawberries on it and can you believe it was under $10? Now that is what I am talking about!



                                               Dress /here Plus /sim  Shoes /sim

Can you tell I may have a little thing for stripes? This super cute dress was on that I picked up from Tarjay last year and luckily they have a very similar version that I can share with you now.  It's a high quality knit that can be dressed up or down and the red and navy give you are that 4th of July feels. 


Dress /here Plus /sim  Shoes/sim

Now if you talk about stripes than you have to talk about polka dots and this navy and white is another cute and comfy option for all those 4th of July festivities. The great thing is it comes in other colors or if polka dots are not your thing then there is always red. 

Dress/here  Bag /sim

If you want to go with an ultra-feminine dress than cotton fit and flair would be a great option nice and comfy and also cool which is a must in this Indiana heat. I have linked similar options! 



 I hope you have an amazing holiday weekend! Thank you for stopping by it means so much to me! 

XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie