Hello, my lovelies! We are now in the last month of summer can you believe it. I mean I feel like I literally closed my eyes and it was gone. I do love so many things about summer but I am a girl who obsessed with the fall season. The cool cozy temperatures of autumn make this pumpkin spice loving girl oh so happy. 

So naturally, when I see all these amazing back to school sales I can't help to check out some amazing fashion finds for myself. I love shopping the clearance racks and when I can find items that I can style various ways making it an even better deal  








I spotted this yellow trench dress(here) a while ago and when I was out and about this weekend I noticed that it was on clearance and after my coupon I got it for under $20 now what's even better is I was able to style it two other ways which really makes this one awesome buy! 



This dress is appropriate for the office or even for dinner and drinks afterward. I just love the versatility of this trench dress. The shade of yellow is perfect for summer days but the gold hue can also be carried into the fall months. 




I decided to add some subtle fall queues with suede cognac colored sandals and bag giving it some neutral vibes and allows the dress to stay front and center.  


So with this look, I decided to go a little street chic by adding these super cute jeans(here) with the adorable ankle ties that were also on clearance. 


So why not add a little street chic to the mix. I just love wearing my dresses with pants it just gives it a modern and stylish feel. I decided to add some leopard to the mix with my belt and pumps. Because everything is better with leopard!





This would be a great look to wear out on the weekend perhaps to meet the girls for drinks on a Friday night after work.



For my final look, I decided to add even more animal prints to the mix this time with snakeskin which is having such a moment and I am all the way here  for it! 


Adding the long sleeve shirt and booties are makes this a look that is suitable for those that cooler weather which really just around the corner.


It's so great to be back talking about what I love most "Fashion" 

I have included links to items pictured or similar pieces below.

Thank you for stopping by it means so much to me. 

XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie