Nothing says fall has arrived quite like a sweater dress.  It's one of my cooler weather staples. You can just do so much with them and feel totally put together.  I love rocking mine with any kind of boot and when it's early fall a cute sandal works well also.



Every year New and Company have so many cute and unique sweater dress options to choose from and this year is no exception. This dress is from the Eva Mendes line which is one of my favorites so many chic and sophisticated pieces 


With this being a lighter sweater dress is actually perfect for this early warmer fall weather. I styled this with a pair of leopard print platform sandals also from New York and Company and let me tell you not only are they adorable they so comfy and ladies I am all about that life. 




 I will totally rock this dress with some cute boots and a jacket when those temps drop and believe me, I live in Indiana it's coming, unfortunately!  You would think I would get used to the Midwest winters by now but the older I get the more I dislike it. 







As I said earlier there are so many amazing sweater dresses that are my wishlist. So many gorgeous dresses. I am loving the rich colors, animal prints and all the trends that I didn't' know I needed! 






What is your fall uniform? What trends are you most excited to wear?



As always I want to thank you for stopping by it means so much to me. Stay tuned for even more fall fashion I am loving right now.


XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie