Hello, my lovelies!  It's been such a long time and I have missed you all!  Sometimes it's important to unplug and take some time out for self-care and that is really where I have been. With the weather getting warmer in Indiana I find myself more motivated and ready to dive back into what I love the most!  




There is something about when you see that first day of warm weather it just seems to get you thinking spring and looking for all things color after the gray dreariness of the winter weather. 



When I spotted this duster I knew that it would be sure to take all those winter blues away and it would definitely be a statement piece that I would wear over and over again.  It would look great with black slacks, over a dress or even as a dress that is how versatile it is.


I thought immediately the bright and fun sweater would look amazing with jeans and a bold pump (here)would be an eye-catching combination. I decided to go with my fringe bottom jeans from Slimsation (similar option ) (here) 


Sometimes people underestimate the power of fashion or how it reflects your current mood and attitude.  Why not create a positive narrative and create a feeling of happiness and positive vibes with vibrant color! It's time to put all those winter blues away. 




What about you my friends do you see your mood shift as the temperatures get warmer? Are you look forward to Spring fashion adding all things color? Check out some of my other color favorites below with I guarantee will help take away all those winters blues.






As always I would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy day to stop by! It feels so good to be back stay tuned later this week and the discussion with be all about dresses! 



XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie