I can not believe that we are already done with October ? Time is just flying by so fast that it's making my heard spin.  On a good night it is that time of the month that I collaborate with the Fab 40's a group of my international fashionista's get together once a month to give our interpretation of a theme and October them is "Preppy".  

When I think of preppy I think of this old 80's movies like the movie "Class " with Rob Lowe with the sweater tied around his neck looking oh so fine and still is. . I mean he was one of my crushes from my younger years.. LOL . Anyway let's get back to the theme. I decided to give that classroom vibe with the sweater around the neck and lets add some knee socks to the mix to really go there. 












                                                          The Fab 40's 

Diane -Fashion on the 4th Floor - I am so obsessed with this look maybe because I also own this vest but I just love they way she styled it . She is the modern preppy and she looks  amazing and Diane I may need to borrow those booties ! 



Jennie- A Pocketful of Polka Dots- I am loving the classic preppy that Jennie is giving us  the blazer with the button down and adding some pearls . I feel like she is giving us a little Molly Ringwald from the Breakfast club. Love it 




Samantha- Fake Fabulous- Samantha is really giving us hints of preppy and she gives you just enough to make this trend visible and give her own take preppy!  Awesome girl! 



Sheela -Sheela Writes - I am always excited to see what Sheela is bringing this week she always has such amazing style and thinks out of the box. I love the ripped jean element with ruffle top . I would definitely classify this as a modern preppy with some sass! You go girl 



Veronica - Cid Style Files - Veronica is giving us casual preppy with the plaid shirt and pattern mixing it up the leopard shoes and that great detail of the glasses that complete this preppy look . It's all about the details .




Ann- Kremb de la Kremb- Ann is bring that whole sexy teacher look complete with the glasses . I am loving the plaid pants with the graphic tee and yes spending is sexy . She really knocks it out the park with this fabulous take on the preppy trend. 




Michelle - Retro Chic Mama - I am so happy to welcome the beautiful Michelle to our group along with her incrediable style .  Michelle gives us chic preppy with the wide pants adding the tee element with the blazer with the perfect ponytail to top it off. Amazing style she has :) 



What a fun month with the Fab 40's I had such a great time with this theme and I can't wait to see what November is bringing ! See you soon and thank you for stopping by