If you are anything like me there are pieces that you have purchased in the spring and summer and you are  just not ready to let them go or they been in the back of the closet and you have forgot all about them.  Now the cooler temps have started to settle in it's time to come up with ways to transition those items into the fall season. 

This fabulous maxi skirt is a season friendly item because of such a versatile color combo . If I was wearing this in the summer I would  opt for a brighter and vibrant color like orange to add to this look or maybe a white tank top but now that we are in those cooler fall months I am thinking I will pull out the olive green that is in the skirt  or maybe even sport it with just simple black turtleneck and big belt or a long sleeve button up going for more of a polished look. 

I decided to add some of my favorite new booties that I purchased from +Target and add a faux leather jacket and jean jacket to give more options for this gorgeous skirt and highlight the olive color in the skirt. I think it works well and gives me options and yes ladies we do love options. 

                                        

                    










                            Skirt (here) Top (sim), Booties (here) Blk jacket (here) Bag(here)


How about you Fashionista's are you taking those spring and summer items and making them a little more fall friendly ? I would love to know what tips and tricks are using to make that transition to fall fashion a little bit smoother. 

I want to thank you for taking time out of your day to come visit my little corner in the world it's been a pleasure. 

                                          XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie