Hello, Lovelies! It's been a while since my last post it's been a crazy couple of weeks with my daughter leaving for Cali and my son going back to school so this has been one busy Mama!  The summer has just flown by and I am already thinking about fall fashion.  

One of the ways that I start to transition my wardrobe into my favorite season starts with color. I shift my wardrobe to more neutrals and a darker color pallet.  Olive green is one of those shades that give you that fall feeling and I am here for it. 





This shirt dress is one that you can wear now with sandals or take into the cooler weather simply by adding some booties like I did here. 


I have a thing for classic pieces with some detail so when I saw this shirt dress from the Who What Wear line at Target with these fabulous sleeves I knew that this was a shirt dress that I need to add to my collection. 


These snakeskin booties are some oldies but goodies that add the right amount of contrast to this look and finishing off this look with this amazing circular bag also Target find.  I am just now realizing that almost everything in this is look is from Target. I guess you can probably tell this girl has quite the obsession with Target I mean really who doesn't?




                                                       The Jumpsuit 




I spotted this linen jumpsuit on the clearance rack at Target and it was under $20 (yes Target again) I thought this would be a perfect piece that I could style various ways for now and the fall. 


!

I added another animal printed shoe to this look yes this girl has a thing for all things animal print. I just love the way that leopard looks with Olive green. If you don't own leopard pumps you must add some to your fall shoe collection.  I actually found these pumps at my local Goodwill for only $4. I can't believe the things I find thrifting.  


The light linen fabric that could easily be layered with a denim jacket or longline cardigan for those cool fall days. 



 You can shop both these looks or similar options below.




                                     How are you transitioning your wardrobe into fall?  




As always I would like to thank you for stopping by it means so much to me! 


XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie