Hello, Lovelies!  My Fashionista sisters are back with yet another collaboration!  Once again we are highlighting one of our favorite stores New York and Company and the amazing Gabrielle Union collection. This time we decided to style one piece 5 ways!  We agreed on this super cute t-shirt which really sums up our sister mentality # ALLTOGETHERNOW. Because when women come together amazing things happen.   So glad we connected on Instagram and our love of fashion and have become so much more than IG followers we are now connected by friendship. If you follow Gabrielle Union on IG you know she is all about that sister circle! 


                             Skirt/(here) Tee/(here) Sunnies /(sim) Boots /(sim)

I love the style of this tee it has the tie front which you can't see in this picture but it gives you the amazing option of styling it various ways and I am all about that life. What I love the most is the message it has on it, #ALLTOGETHERNOW. With all of the things that we as women have to face in life we should stand together, support each other and understand that we are not in a competition we  should celebrate each other 




With me being such a lover of dresses and skirt I decided to add this amazing skirt to the equation. Let me tell you this skirt is so cute but also such great quality. I knew this was a piece that I had to add to my skirt collection. I love how flattering the stripes are to your figure and let me tell you, ladies, this girl has some hips!  



Although I love the classic vibes that a black and white ensemble gives me I love to add some flavor with a pop of color and in this case, I chose red.   The funny thing about these red booties I literally stalked this at my local Target I think they started off at $40 and I wanted and waited as was able to score the red and hot pink for like $11 Yass! It was the end of the season but you see your girl has them on now! LOL 




                           Now it's time to see how my Fashionista sisters styled their tee! 


Ayesha from Emanees Closet is showing her edgy and sexy side styling this shirt with a cute pair of jeans and this amazing boots that are giving me so much life! It would be safe to say that this girl has an amazing collection of shoes, Loving it Ayesha!





Yolanda from Curly Petite Renee who also decided to style her tee with jeans and Gabrielle jeans at that! I love the colorful bag and adding those shooties to the mix that are giving me fall feels! I love that how Yolanda always has the perfect accessories for every look! Get it, girl, you look hawt! 





Reyni with Curls and High Heels is a dress girl just like me so I was not a bit surprised she chose a skirt and it was a skirt she wanted from the moment she saw it.  Her skirt is from the Eva Mendes line also at New York and Company. I just love how Reyni looks like she owns all of her looks and adding some pop of pink with the vest and amazing bag! Gorgeous darling! 




Lydia from Chic Street Style Mom is giving us sleek and sexy with the blue version of the Gabriel union which is just an amazing color! Looks like we are twinning this time Lydia! You know what they say great minds think alike.  I  love the accessories down to the sunglasses that go perfectly! Love this look beauty! 







Well another great collaboration with some pretty amazing women and in the spirit of the theme of this post #ALLTOGETHERNOW  I would like to leave you with this amazing quote from our beautiful  former  First Lady 


                         "  As women, we must stand up for each other "


                                                                                        Michelle Obama 








                  As always I want to thank you for stopping by it means so much to me!



                                               XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie