Do you remember that show Ugly Betty? That show was one of my favorites. I loved Betty so good hearted but supposedly ugly. I never thought she was ugly.. the wardrobe choices were a little questionable LOL.  I think this program pointed out what we forget sometimes it's your heart that makes you beautiful. We can make ourselves look fabulous on the outside but when you have beauty on the inside it outshines the exterior.

  I saw this picture if American Ferrera I fell in love with the dress. I think this is prime example of doing animal print the right way. So I was inspired by this look and kept it simple with the accessories.  I do wish mine was a maxi like hers but I had to improvise and mine was $14 from Tar-Jay aka Target so I can't be too choosy. LOL . What celebrity's style are you loving? Do you follow them for tips for your own wardrobe?

Details
Dress - Target $14
Shoes - Franco Sarto - Macy's last year
Necklace - NY and Company  $5
Ring - NY and Company $5
Bracelet- Charming Charlies $5


Posted via Blogaway