I love me some New York and Company the first thing I look at when I go into that store or shop online is the Eva Mendes line.  I am like " What does Eva got going on today" You know like we are old friends or something. Her line just exudes so much class and sophistication and that is exactly how I want look when I leave the door and face the world everyday . 
As many of you know I am a bargain shopper and I almost always wait for something to go on sale but that wasn't the case with this dress. I actually saw this dress in the +People StyleWatch  magazine a few weeks ago when I was on a plane.   I have been stalking the site ever since.  The good news is there was a coupon involved in this transaction and it did make the price reasonable. 

This dresses color combo and pattern mixing makes this  dress a fashionista's dream come true. I would totally rock this with a fur vest jacket or even a duster to change it up . It is a wrap style dress that is universally flattering so I am thinking maybe you might want to add it to your cart. 







                                     Dress (here), Shoes (here), Hat (sim), Bag (sim)
                           


                                                                 More Eva Favorites 
,
   Fringe (here), Blouse (here), Striped Dress (here), Sweater dress (here), Top (here), Skirt (here)

How about you ladies are you loving the Eva Mendes line as much as I do ? Which are your favorites?



                                                            Photo Cred - Erin Byrd   

As always I want to thank you for taking time out of you day and stopping by it's always my pleasure 


                                                         XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie