A pleated maxi is a staple that every woman should have in your closet. It can be styled so many ways you can go total casual or turn into a full ball gown effect. When I first laid my eyes on this beauty at New York and Company. I loved it but try to wait until it went on sale and almost let this gorgeous skirt slide right through my fingers but luckily I later scored it randomly at my local store on clearance.  It's funny whenever this happens I jokingly tell my sisters " Jesus wanted me to have this!"  LOL 



 A great maxi skirt has great twirl abilities. This skirt most certainly does and a split to show of your shoes when you walk or in this case booties.


 I love the metallic type fabric so perfect for the holidays. I let the skirt do all the talking by just adding a simple turtleneck and animal print accessories. I could totally see me wearing a simple button up or a cute graphic tee with a denim jacket. 

 I actually picked up this turtleneck from my local Goodwill. I love thrift shopping for things that help me enhance my wardrobe without much investment. The local Goodwill, Salvation Army, and Clothes Mentor know this girl! I make it no secret that this girl is a fashionista on a budget! 




  Adding cute gold jewelry to the look gives it the extra pop that creates an amazing holiday look perhaps for Christmas dinner with the family or church on Christmas Eve. I love the versatile pieces that I can build on for every occasion. 






This skirt will definitely be making many appearances in upcoming looks and all of that for a skirt that I eventually got for $20. Now can you say Sweet?  Check below for amazing pleated skirt options and details of this look. 




  Well thank you so much for stopping by it means so much! Wishing you a Happy Holiday season!


                                                               XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie