When I find amazing deals I just have to share! I mean spread love it's the Curlbyrdie way!  LOL. 

A few months ago I have found a new place to shop!  I was honored to be asked to host #gthanks event at my local Gordman's where a portion of the sales went to benefit a local nonprofit organization.  Now it had actually been a while since I shopped in there I mean maybe years ago and I was so excited about the great selections so much so I have been back many times and so has my mama, sisters, and friends!  I recently got a $50 giftcard and I was surprised with all the goodness I was able to get!  Now that is what I call a positive shopping experience. I wanted to share some of my many finds. 



  I love sweater dresses and adore the unique cutouts on the arms which makes it more than just a regular sweater dress this was actually marked down to $8.48 reg $16.99!  The bag which is from Express and sunnies was $0.98 each on clearance. I left with 3 pairs of sunglasses FYI! 




          This dress went perfectly under this coat vest that I already had in my wardrobe it allowed me to show off the sleeves. I just love buildable pieces in my wardrobe.


This is another look that I picked up that day all from the sale rack a casually cute look! The jeans, sweater, and jacket all from Express and the boots from Nine West total amount for this look was $25 and that includes the boots! I mean can you say deal? Not only a deal but I actually love the items! 


  

Not only is there amazing fashionable finds but the house decor is so gorgeous and affordable. What I love there is little of something for everyone. I actually did a lot of my holiday shopping there for so many people on my list. 






 So much fun with so many amazing options in all departments if you have one in your area you should really check it out!  


Also, check back to see the rest of my Gordman's haul including how I am going to style this gorgeous dress that was under $10! 


                        As always I want to thank you for stopping by it means so much to me! 

                                                         XOXO - Mary aka Curlbyrdie