Well, Amazon is not the only place having amazing sales JCPenney is one retailer that is serving the deals!  Do I thought I would share some of my favorites on the blog because sharing is caring!


I shop a lot at JCPenney I am sharing the fashionable pieces that are all under $20 Yass! So here are just a few of my favorites! 


Dresses 



This gorgeous coral asymmetrical hem dress is gorgeous and so flattering! I actually own this and is a steal at $17.70 reg $59 you can find this dress (here)


 What a sexy little denim dress and only $15.99 oh yes add to the cart (here)

 Every girl needs a little floral dress in her life and this beauty only $16.20 for such a fun dress. Check it out (here)


This super cute little swing dress in olive that will take you right into the fall a great deal only $14.99. Come is more colors (here)


I have this skirt and totally obsessed with it so much so I got the khaki color also and now only  $17.60  (here)


Another cute skirt and only $12.99 love this asymetical style so chic.  Get yours (here)

            This floral beauty in plus size amaaazing deal only $13.99! More options (here)
Let's talk about shoe's baby!  I am so in love with this gingham shoes not only are they cute as they can be they are so comfy and only $16.50! They  come in so many cute colors (here)

Now I am thinking these shoes were named after me they are called the " Birdie" Lol. I love the simple design of these shoes but are still soo cute with the pattern leather material.  Check them out (here)

These jeans are everything! I have them an I love them the fit and the one trend ruffles and such deal right now! (here)


Now you can't have ruffle jeans without ruffle hem pants. These black pants so cute and comfy great material now only (here)



Now, this is just a handful of the great deals that are going on for the Cyber in July sales! 

 You should check them all out and let me know what you find because like I said sharing is caring!


 Stay tuned for amazing deals throughout the day! 

XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie