Hello, Lovelies!  
Shall we talk about this amazing maxi dress (here)that had me at " Hello"? I fell head over heels in love with this gorgeous dress very moment I laid my eyes on it. This dress has all the things that I love gingham, lace, off the shoulder and the fact that it is a maxi dress. 


This dress is giving me southern bell vibes all day long. The lace details and off the shoulder design is giving me all the feels. This was actually my first purchase from Venus. I purchased this and another dress which you can see (here)  

The fit of is amazing and pleasantly surprised with the quality.  I could totally see rocking this for brunch, picnic or a lunch date.  Really the possibilities are endless and what's even more amazing this dress is only $35! You know how much I love a deal and  Venus's dress sale is off the hook right now! So check it out (here)


I originally thought I was going to rock this with my tan wedges but I decided that this baby needed a pop of something so I opted for these yellow block heel sandals (here)and my goto bamboo bag(here) of the summer.







 The lace details on the bottom of the dress my absolute favorite part of this dress, it makes me feel feminine and pretty all the things I want from my summer dresses. 


Have you ladies found a dress that just makes you swoon? If so where dd you find your dream dress? 


 I have also included some other amazing gingham maxi dresses that may be that dress that has you at "Hello"  Check below 




 As always I want to thank you for stopping by it means so much to me. 

    XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie