Hello, Lovelies! It's that time of the month that I get the opportunity to collaborate with the some of my favorite fashionistas the #Fab40s a group of international bloggers that come together to create our own personal take of a particular theme. This month it was lovely Ann's turn to select our theme and she took a casual approach with cutoffs! Now I immediately thought shorts and believe it or not I only have one pair of cut off jeans shorts but then trying to figure out how I was going to style them. 




When Ann first revealed the theme I had all kinds of ideas I thought I would get creative and do some great DIY project but life happens and I decided to style the shorts I already had.   


I decided to dress these casual shorts up with a great wrap top and these amazing earrings that I picked up from JCPenney that I am absolutely in love with. 







The Fab 40's 



Ann from Kremb De La Kremb selected this theme and she happens to be the DIY  Queen keeping it casual showcases her amazing legs. I love the how you make casual look so cute! 



Sheela from Sheela Writes is giving me all kinds of life with this look.  Totally loving the sexiness of the shorts with the embroidery and split and adding the feminine ruffle and striped top to the mix. She looks amazing!



Jennie from A Pocketful of Polka Dots is giving us all kinds of boho vibes with the crochet vest and lace top. I love all the details with the added straw bad and boho style necklace. Such a great look Jennie!



Suzi from Suzy Turner like Jennie is giving her own version of boho style! The black fringe duster with the printed bag and I am totally crushing on those shoe's girl!  

gr
Monika from Style is my Pudding is our guest blogger for July and she changed it up by styling a cut off denim skirt with a polka dot crop top. I love that her top looks amazing with her hair color and is giving us boho vibes with the fringe boots. Love your look Monika and thank you for being apart of the Fab 40's 



Well there you have it another month with these fabulous ladies and I 
can't wait to see what August will bring for the Fab40's 

As always I want to thank you for stopping by it means so much to me. 

XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie