Well since it is my favorite day of the week  than I thought it was only appropriate to talk about some of my favorite things that I either have scored or am currently lusting over. I thought the perfect introduction to this weekly segment would be highlighting my 5 favorite skirts. If you  follow my blog than you might have figured out that I have a slight obsession with skirts and dresses. I have had this strong preference for skirts and dresses  ever since I was a little girl so much so that on gym day I was pissed off because my Mom made me wear pants.. Sorry Mom..   LOL .

So shall we get started with my Friday Favorites?

Skirt #1
I just love plaid it says it's going back to  school time and I have never lost the love of fall and this skirt captures it perfectly and it is under $20 at Forever 21!  This can be styled so many ways office friendly with a jacket or sweater or add a crop and belt for a fun look.
 
Skirt (here),plus (here)
 
Skirt# 2
 
I was slightly obsessed with the faux leather cutout skirt when I saw it in Style Watch magazine and it wasn't even the store .. so I did what any reasonable fashionista would do I stalked Jcpenney till it was in the store. This skirt is the perfect fall skirt and so on trend it's sexy but classy at the same time. This also comes in plus size ...
 
Skirt # 3
This Vibrant Floral burst of loveliness had me at hello .. Another skirt that I am not ashamed to say that I stalked .. The fit of this skirt is perfect and the zipper adds a little bit of edge.
 
 
 
Skirt #4
My favorite thing about NY and Company is definitely the Eva Mendes Collection. I love the classic yet current vibe of these pieces and I absolutely love the colors in this skirt. It is that perfect transition skirt to take you into this cooler months.. add some booties .. and later on some tights you can rock this through the season.
 
 
Skirt #5
Well the last skirt but certainly not the least is this gorgeous Lauren Conrad skirt from her Runway Collection at Kohl's  it so classic but unique . The Ombre sequin look makes this a perfect skirt for the holiday season you could give more of chic casual look by adding a button down , boots and a  jean jacket.. I fell hopelessly in love with this number the first time I laid eyes on it.
 
 
 
 
Which one is your favorite ?  Do you plan to add any of these to your wardrobe?
 
Thank you stopping by.. see you next time
 
Mary aka Curlybyrdie