I an hardly believe that we are already in month 7 of the " You Go Girl Project" ! Time really flies when you are having fun and this project has really been amazing. 


The " You Go Girl " project that was was co founded by local photographer Casey Brothers of Le Petite Studios  and myself  and we are  awarding 12 women who have been through  or currently going through some sort of adversity in their life .  We were honored that Women's Health Advantage one of the largest providers of women's health care in Northeast Indiana shared our belief in this project and signed up to be our main sponsor which is such a blessing to our cause. We want to grant these women with a day to feel glamorous with a new wardrobe, hair and makeup , a pampering session finishing off with model like photo shoot so she can see the beauty within .  

As we wrap up month 7 of this awesome project I would like to introduce you to the gorgeous Jessica Collins who is our July " You Go Girl " . Jessica is amazing young woman who has overcame many  obstacles from her childhood to become the confidant woman you see today.  She just graduated from Purdue University and will soon attend Graduate school in Houston, TX.    You can read more about here story (here)




I really feel that meeting Jessica at this time was such a blessing with my daughter  leaving for college this year it really helped me see what the future may look like for her. She is such a great role model for young women someone they can look up and realize they too can reach their own goals. I loved witnessing the strong bond she had with own mother and really comforted me with my daughter being away  I do believe that God really brings people in your life at the exact time and I believe it was not a mistake that met this lovely young woman at this moment. 
      
                                                            







We are so fortunate to have companies that support this cause by donating services and items .  You can see a list of some of our sponsors (here).  

I had great fun styling this gorgeous girl and so thankful to Clothes Mentor - Fort Wayne for providing our ladies beautiful wardrobe . My favorite was this gorgeous  black and white outfit. I was over the moon when I found this perfect skirt for only $5 and the top was $6 .  Yes you heard me a complete look for $11 you really can't get much better than that.  So not only can you find great deals they also give cash on the spot for fabulous pieces that you have in your closet that you are no longer wearing. 

When Casey and I first put our heads together last November about this project I would have never guessed how much it would change our lives. We have met some amazing women and we like to think that this experience has impacted them in a positive way but we also would like them to know we are forever changed .  These stories of strength and determination make us want to be stronger and stand up for people who are not able to stand up for themselves.  

                               I know now more than ever that " We are our sisters keepers" 


                                              
                                                              Mom and Mentor 

                                                            

                                                
                                                Dr .Elicia Harris -Women's Health Advantage

 If you would like to know more about the "You Go Girl Project " or want to nominate a deserving    woman  see (here)

                            As always I want to thank you for stopping by it's always my  pleasure! 

                                                     XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie