One my absolute favorite stores to shop at is New York and Company. I mean we go way back like way back to the days they were called Lerner. Does anyone else remember that or am I really telling my age?  I always get so excited when the new Eva Mendes line comes out so stylish and sophisticated . So as you can imagine I was over the moon when I was one of the daily winners for the Eva Spring Style contest and one of the finalist for chance to meet the lovely Eva herself and not mention a shopping spree and what girl doesn't love a shopping spree? 




                         
         If was love at first sight when I saw this fabulous skirt  from the new Eva line at New York and Company  it has movement and is very unique and that is exactly caught my eye and kept it.
 I am pear shaped and this worked well on my body type . 
                         
Now can we talk about this gorgeous belt?  I am currently obsessed with yellow and this satin bow belt is everything I knew I could not wait on this so it went home with me. 



             I love the ruffle detail of this skirt and will wear it with denim shirt for a more
    dressed down look and play around with different colors there are just so many possibilities!




                                     Skirt (here) Belt (here) Top ( old ) Shoes (sim) Clutch (here)

This is the look that was selected at a daily winner . If you would like to vote for me you can do that (here) I would so appreciate it :)

                                                                    Dress (here) 


                             Thank you so much for stopping by it means so much to me :)