I can hardly believe that " Women of More " Magazine is celebrating  it's one year Anniversary ! I am so honored to be a contributor of such an amazing magazine that is inspiring women to find their more in life.  There is so much more to us than the life that we are living.  We so often get caught up in the hats that we have to wear in life that we lose ourselves.  Just know that it is never to late to find your purpose or your MORE .  I feel to honored to be the company of such amazing women that  inspire me in so many different ways . 





Michelle Washington the creator of  Women of More Magazine  is an amazing powerhouse and advocate for woman and it such a beautiful thing seeing her dream come into fruition and see other women find their voice and their purpose . 







As a Fashion contributor for Women of More Magazine I wanted to highlight a fashion forward boutique that I have collaborated with over the past year.  Eccentric Kristoure is a fabulous Mother Daughter owned boutique that carries unique and on trend products .  Not only have collaborated on a professional level but  I have really gotten to know Natalie Cargill on personal level .  It's all about supporting each other as women and supporting small businesses . 

You can read my complete interview here (here)  





Please take time out of your day to read the entire magazine (here) and  you can also get a subscription (here).  I promise there is an article that will inspire and that you relate to .  I know you will love this magazine as much as we do and  it may be just that spark that you need to find your MORE .



                  As always I want to thank you for stopping by it means to much to me ! 


                                                         XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie