As you know this chica has a thing for clothes!  So it really takes something pretty spectacular to get me excited and willing to purchase it before it goes on sale I mean this hardly ever happens, but when  I saw this amazing plaid jumpsuit from the Gabrielle Union line on the day it came out I knew this was going to be an add to the cart moment! LOL




I am all about fit and quality and this jumpsuit really fits the bill. A quality fabric with just a slight stretch which is great for a pear-shaped girl like myself.  The struggle is always real when searching for a jumpsuit making sure it fits on the top and the bottom.









I knew I needed some pretty fabulous shoes to go with this jumpsuit and the moment I saw these Christian Siriano shooties from Payless I just knew they were the ones!  What I love about this line is that I am getting all the latest trends for amazing prices and that is right up this bargain shoppers alley. 





This look makes this 45-year-old Mama feel sexy and on trend and comfortable in my own skin and that is exactly the way you want to feel when you walk out the door. 





Believe it or not these photos were taking in 95-degree weather or you probably can tell by the state of my hair and makeup but despite all that, my photographer did a great job. These photos were taken downtown in my city Fort Wayne so many cool locations in this Midwest town.




      You can shop this look below also some other favs from the Gabrielle Union Collection as well as the Christian Siriano line. So happy shopping :) 

                                                          Photo cred  Kimberly Bailey




Thank you so much for stopping by it means so much to me!  Stay tuned for more of my favorite fashionable finds! 



                                                    XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie