Hello, Lovelies! Here we are starting a brand new month and on the verge of starting a new season so excited for a fresh new start and also new fall fashions!  You know that this girl is a Fashionista on a budget so I love finding pieces that I am able to style various ways so I can get more bang for my buck.





 When I spotted this colorful striped shirt dress I fell in love with the colors a perfect piece to transition you right into fall weather and at $20 this made this dress even more amazing. I ended up wearing this vibrant dress to work and styled it with a pair of slip off striped sandals that I picked at an amazing deal and lucky for me it was a perfect match! \







I actually wore this dress to the office just like this. I felt that the sandals added an amazing touch to this look and allowed it to be office friendly. I could also see me adding pumps or booties when the weather gets a little cooler which I feel is right around the corner. 





 As much as I loved wearing this as a dress I just knew that I had to style totally different giving it a fun and fashion-forward vibe that is perfect for date night or a great weekend look and that is when I decided to wear it as a jacket. 




Using the tie as a scarf gave me total chic vibes and I just love taking simple pieces such as a belt and adding something extra making this $20 dress even more multifunctional. 













I also used this tie as a belt or even tieing it the bag would have been another great option and you know us women love options!  Don't be afraid to experiment after all fashion is your art it is meant to be done your way! No rules!



                        As always I want to thank you for stopping by it mean so much to me!  Stay tuned for all things fall fashion coming soon Curlybyrdie Chirps. 


XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie