Well, it is that time of the month that I get the honor of collaborating with a group of bloggers from all parts of the globe and give an interpretation of a theme. Well, this month it was my turn to select the theme and since it's officially fall I thought what is more fall than plaid?  







I selected this high low shirt dress (here)that I absolutely love with the small plaid patterned and I decided to add a little pop of red to the mix. Red just adds a little drama to the look and this girl loves some drama with her fashion. 


 I love these sock booties (here) not only are they super cute but they are so comfortable because those days of me wearing shoes that kill my feet are long gone. Love these booties so much that I got them in hot pink also. 



I love a beret since I was very young my issue now is my hair is so big that I wrestle with the idea of them looking ridiculous on me. I had this one since last year and decided that I actually like with big hair and all! I thought it gave me a little military or school girl vibe which I am here for either. 




I could totally see me styling this so many ways like with jeans or with booties and tights I really love when I find items that I love that I can style so many different ways. 



             
                                     Dress /here Booties/here  Beret/sim  Earrings /here

                                                           

                                                                 The Fabs


Canesha from Crowned Canesha is our guest blogger for the month. Not only did I get to pick the theme but it was also my turn to pick the guest blogger and I knew I wanted it to be Canesha. I love her amazing style and her blog. I am loving these plaid wide leg pants with the tee so chic and darling! Such a pleasure having her this month. 



Sheela from Sheela Writes is just giving me so much life with this mixed plaid look! I just love how she always just comes with the unexpected and it's always fabulous! She always comes to slay and I'm here for it! 


Jennie from A Pocketful of Polka Dots giving us a fun and vibrant look right down to the glasses every detail is well thought out and just looks amazing. Love your interpretation of this theme.



Suzy from Suzy Turner is giving us so much cuteness with this look. I love the plaid top and adding some boho fringe to the mix. I love how she creates such a casual but stylish look.



Shelbee from Shelbee from the Edge giving us grunge/school girl vibes and I love it! I just love when we are able to show different sides of our personality with fashion!  The pigtails are adorable Shelbee! Love it! 







Well, another month with the Fab 40's. Looking forward to seeing what October has in store beside my birthday of course.  You can shop my look below. 






                        As always I want to thank you for stopping by it means so much to me! 





                                                      XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie