Well here we are a few days into October and my favorite month I might add. Could it have something to do with it being my birthday month or perhaps is the month that we are seeing pumpkin spice everything? I am that girl that pumpkin spice girl ...  yes, I am so basic! 




Two of my absolute favorite trends for fall are the color Mustard and also plaid. So when I spotted this jacket and pants in the same place both on sale I just knew they would have to come home with me and they did. 




Not only do I love the pattern of these pants from the 7th Avenue line at New York and Company but the fit is just amazing and curvy girl friendly I might add! 




I felt the faux leather jacket perfect match for these pants and now to mention a great fall staple that would wonderful with all my fall favorite colors such as hunter and olive green such endless possibilities for a jacket that I scored for $29.99 


It's the funny the older I get the bolder I seem to get with my fashion choices.   Did you catch older and bolder I need that to be my hashtag! LOL . I will actually be turning 46 later this month and the 40's used to scare me and the 50's I couldn't even wrap my head around but there is something about the wisdom that comes with the age and I am comfortable in my skin aside from this 20lbs I would like to lose but totally ok if I don't. 


There are so many trends that I am loving and will be highlighting them all month because October is the best month and I will take you on this journey with me to the right side of  45.  






You can shop these items that are similar and also plus size options!  





I want to thank you for stopping by it means so much to me and thank you for all your kind words and support! Sometimes they are what keeps me going and I am grateful!


XOXO  Mary aka Curlybyrdie