Well as we near the month of October and yes my favorite month is almost over so sad the song! Sooner than later we are going to get into those snow cover days and that I am not o ta fan of.  The older I get the more I am thinking that this Byrdie should definitely fly south. 

During these colder months, one of my favorite things to wear is the long cardigan it just makes life so much easier for me. It's a piece that is easy to throw on but helps you look totally put together. 



    This super cute and soft cardigan was on that I picked up from my local Gordman's and it was under $25 and such great quality. I can totally see myself wearing this over and over again. 


I decided to style this with my over the knee boots that I purchased from express and my skinny jeans so an easy look that doesn't require that much effort so I look casual but put together when walking out the door and this fashionista is all about that life. 




I am a lover of all things color and when I spotted this beauty at my local TJ Maxx complete with stripes and fabulous balloon sleeves I just knew that it had to come home with me and at $20 how could it not. It went perfectly with my new bag that was a birthday present. 




And this gave me a total excuse to pull out my rose gold booties also from Express last year and I paired them with another amazing Gordman's find these cropped jeans that I scored for only $5.98 and I absolutely love them.  I love the all the treasures I find at that store so if you have one locally you should check them out. 


Check out some of my other favorites and similar options below. I wasn't able to find the exact ones online some that are reminiscent of the ones I am wearing.  I have also included some on my wishlist.


Happy Friday and happy shopping :)

XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie