Can you believe another month has come and gone so sad because it's my favorite one. Oh well, we are officially headed into the holiday season and let me tell you I am not ready. 

I thought I would take this opportunity to share some my favorite looks for October and with shoppable links of the same or similar options. So let's get started. 



I absolutely love sweater dresses and this color combo with the stripes had me at Hello!  I added these adorable boots that I picked up last year at an amazing price at my local Gordmans.  
                                                     
                                         Dress(here)Plus size (sim)Boots (here) Bag (sim)



 I have a thing for long cozy sweaters and the next 3 looks have that in common. They just create and cute and easy look with minimal effort.  It's for sure my fall staple and will be on constant rotation over the fall and winter months. 

Sweater (sim) Plus(here) Booties(sim) Bag(sim)

                         
                                         Sweater(here)Plus(here)Boots (sim)Bag (sim)

                 
                                            Cardigan (here) Camo Pants (sim)


This leopard and red is one of all time favorites. I love that this gives the illusion of a jumpsuit but is really two pieces and this red duster from the Tracee Ellis Ross collection last year.
                                                
                                                 Jumpsuit (sim) Duster (sim) Boots (here)

     
                                                Top (here) Plus (sim)  Pants (sim) Shoes (sim)



I am so obsessed with all things camo and this jacket with those sleeves though had me adding it immediately to the cart and only $21 a great steal. 

Jacket (here)Plus (sim) Shoes (sim)



                                  Blazer (sim)Plus (sim) Black Pants (sim), Shoes (here)


Pants (sim) Jacket (here) Shoes (here) Bag (here)


I have also included these options below you can just click on the photo and it takes you to the affiliate link.

Thank you so much for stopping by it means so much to me. 

XOXO- Mary aka Curlybyrdie