Plaid and fall are two things that just go together and I am always here for it. I think it takes me back to those back to school days when I was young.  So when I spot plaid patterns I guess I  get nostalgic and gravitate towards them immediately. I love that both of these looks are plaid but entirely different styles but hey don't we all have different sides to our personality?  



Professional in Plaid 




I just love 2 pc outfits because there are so many styling options you can wear separate or together so cheers to creating a larger wardrobe.





I added this burgundy belt that I purchased also from New York and Company last year that I still love to incorporate into my wardrobe. 





These pumps from the Christian Siriano line at Payless are my absolute favorite pumps(here) right now so when I saw the ombre Sangria and black version I knew they were a must for my fall wardrobe 





                                                      Fun in Plaid

I knew the moment I saw this plaid top/dress that it was going to go home with me! I love the bold color print and one of my favorite color combo. Black and white with a pop of red!  I decided to wear this with a black catsuit giving it a sleek look but could totally rocking this with jeans or with a body dress underneath. 






Once again I wearing the habit pump by Christian Siriano in black (here)and this one even comes in wide width which makes these girls feet so happy! LOL 



            Adding the black and white purse and red sunglasses completing this fun weekend look 






                                                     You can shop both of these looks below 



As always I want to thank you for stopping by it means so much to me!


                                                        XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie