Oh, we are in midst of Holiday season which means there are so many events that are going on and sometimes I find myself like many other women asking the question " What am I going to wear?"  When searching for holiday items to add to my closet I like to find pieces that are versatile that I can use when the holiday season is over. 






One the first places I go to when it comes to holiday dresses would  New York and Company especially the Eva Mendes line because she always brings it with her holiday collection. I love classic designs that still are modern and on trend which fits my style perfectly.





This wrap sweater dress caught my eye immediately for a few reasons. First of all, I love a wrap dress just it's so flattering on all body types and it was sweater dress also not mention the stripes and the subtle sparkle sounds like to perfect holiday dress to me! 


I decided to go bold with this statement necklace that was actually a Christmas present from last year. During this time of the year, I like to go a little more over the top I mean after all its the most festive time of year. I am totally saying that in my Mariah Carey voice Darling!



 And come of nothing says the festive quite like some metallic shoes! So these pumps that I picked up at Target last year on clearance for like $8 came in quite handy. I love to shop all the holiday accesories at the end of the season so that I am able to use the following year! 



If you haven't heard that a circle bag is quite the rage this year as far as purse trends and I was lucky enough to scoop this beauty at my local Target store for under $15 and I love it just the right size for your wallet and a cell phone and don't forget the lipstick.



Where do you ladies like to shop for your holiday looks? Are you having a hard time finding something that you like? I have added some of my other favorite pieces below. Let me know which one fits your style .

                                              Photos - Kimberly Bailey KB Photos


 As always I would like to thank you for stopping by it always means so much to me. I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season so far. Check back soon I will be sharing many more Holiday inspired looks .. after all, it's the most wonderful time of the year:)


                                                               XOXO Mary aka Curlbyrdie