Hello, my Lovelies!  I am officially in holiday mode and currently obsessed with all things sequins. You have to excuse me but this happens about this time every year.  Nothing says holiday and glamour quite like sequins. 


What I love most about this sequin skirt (here) is all of the colors and which means it looks great with any shade. I chose black this time around but I can see me styling so many different ways!



I shopped my own closet for the rest of this look which I am trying to do more often.  The bag is actually one that I had picked up from the goodwill for $2.50 a while back. I really can't believe all the treasures that I am able to find when thrifting. You have never gone thrifting you are missing out so many treasures for much less. 

There is something about the holiday season that makes you want to add some sparkle to your life. Maybe it's the holiday decor that inspires us. So my star, in this case, the bottom of the tree are these Rose Gold booties that I picked up last year from Express. I really don't know what I will do when these wear out because I love them so much. 









The funny this when I saw this skirt I had already purchased another sequin skirt (here)which I love also but was smitten with the Gabriel Union and I had Rewards cash to spend I justified that purchase. LOL I decided to add denim to this look to give it a fun and casual vibe. 



What about you, my fashionista friends do you add some extra bling to your looks during the holiday season? Are you loving the sequin trend as much as I do?  You can shop my look below and sone of my other favorites in every size. Let me know your favorite


     As always I want to thank you for stopping by wishing you a wonderful holiday season!


                                                             XOXO- Mary aka Curlybyrdie