Hello, Lovelies! Here we are another Sunday night or should I say Monday eve? I am always amazed how quickly the weekend passes by it's like you are trying to fit an entire week of things that need to be done in 2 days.  

I am so excited that we are officially in Spring season even though Mother Nature hasn't really got the memo in Indiana but I know it's on its way.  I love this time of year the anticipation of sunny days and warmer temps make this girl get excited.  Now is the time when you are can think about pretty floral dresses, cropped pants, and lighter materials and I am here for it.  

Nothing says spring to me quite like classic black and white.  There is nothing more chic or classy than the monochromatic look of black and white. 




My favorite line at Target is the Who What Wear line.  So when I checked out their latest release I was drawn to this dress(here). The striking contrast of the black and white and then these fabulous sleeves had me at "Hello" 


Even though the calendar says it's spring the temps in Indiana are not quite reflecting that so instead of sandals I decided to add these gorgeous booties (here) that are two-toned and that I am totally obsessed with. 

The flattering silhouette and soft material make this the perfect dress for almost any occasion and at such a great price point which makes it even better. 


 
       I added this black and white tassel necklace that I scored for $2 at a local store right here in Fort Wayne and my little trendy Steve Madden bag that was a deal on Amazon. 






Check out the links of items in this look and also some of my other favs in all different sizes.



              As always I want to thank you for stopping by it means so much to me. What spring trends are you loving? Comment below and let a girl know. 

XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie