Hello, Lovelies I hope today find you well. I am happy to say that it was a beautiful weekend in Indiana which did wonders for the blue funk that I have been in for the last few weeks. I wish I could say it was just the weather but there has been going on in this Byrdie's life lately. 

I really have been struggling with my emotional state for a little over a month. I have a very close family member that has been in ICU for almost six weeks and it's been hard for me to focus on much of anything else. I decided to get back to things that I love because I have to leave the things that I can't control in God's hands.  Sometimes it's easier said than done but it's time for me to make a real effort. So let's move on to the space that makes me forget my problems at least for the moment. 




There is nothing like a crisp white shirt it's classic and never go out of style.  When I spotted this modernized version it was love at first sight. 



I decided to create a boho style look by adding my Express skinny jeans and my favorite pair of wedges that I actually got for the Goodwill for $4. This was the perfect combo for this bright and sunny day in Indana. 



I just love the longer shirts I feel like they are very forgiving and dramatic at the same time. Now the next time that I wear this top I will most likely wear a white tank underneath because my abs are not built like they used to be LOL 

  
           




These past few weeks just remind me how precious life is and how times goes by so fast. It's good to have something that allows you to escape from the pressures of everyday life.  That would be my love of fashion. What's is your escapee when life gets hard? 


                                        You can shop this look and similar options below.  



Thank you for stopping by it means so much to me! I hope you have an excellent week and don't forget to smell the roses along the way. 
.