Hello Lovelies!  It's Friday we finally made it. It has been such a long emotional week for me that it's been so difficult for  me to even focus. Thankfully I am able to distance my mind away to talk about what I love. 

I know the talk right now is everything dresses for this time year for Easter and Mothers day. I am a dress girl but what if you are not? Well, the jumpsuit may just be the perfect option. As I said in the title " One and Done"  So I think this is the perfect and easy way to create a chic and fabulous look without minimal effort and the busy lives that we live it's just one less thing we have to think about. 




When I spotted this black and white pattern in my local Jcpenney it spoke to me immediately I just love the contrasting black and white and the bold pattern and when I saw that it was a jumpsuit it was a wrap.

It's just something about black and white that I always seem to gravitate towards. It gives me classic and chic vibes and I love that. 

 I decided to add a little edge with the white booties from the Christian Sirano line from Payless which I am so sad they are going out of business I was really enjoying this line. I hate when places I love just go out of business. I mean come on I been shopping there since I was a little girl. 


 As I said in a previous post my family has been going through a difficult time. One of our family members has been extremely ill and this sign I think was the sign that I needed " Don't stop believing" ! We continue to keeep our faith strong and we won't stop believing. 








 I have included links below to this look and some other great " One and Done" options as well! 






 Thank  you for stopping by it means so much to me. Have a wonderful weekend and Don't ever stop believing !

                                                              
                                                 XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie