Hey, y'all hey! There are two things that this girl loves and one being fall fashion and the other is Target!  So when my Fashionista sisters and I agreed on our theme to be Fall Fashion from Target I was all the way in.   I mean you are talking to Pumpkin Spice queen over here so everything fall makes this girl happy and throw Target into the mix you just made my life! LOL 



The moment I saw this dress(here) I was immediately drawn to this gorgeous color combo but I also love the classy sophistication of it all! This is from Target's A New Day Collection and it's one of my go-to brands in that store. 
Now my first thought was I was going to style this with my burgundy booties and all will be right in my little world but then I thought that would be to easy so why not do a little pattern mixing with this look and I am happy I did. 


am

So I added my leopard pumps( which by the way was my best $4 Goodwill find ever) and my Eva Mendes belt that has become a staple in my wardrobe. 


   That's the thing about your style it totally belongs to you so do what makes you feel amazing! 



           So let's check out my Fashionista friends and see what they rocking for this collab!



Reyni from Curls and High Heels is rocking a jumpsuit and she looks absolutely gorgeous with the mustard jumpsuit and leopard accessories. This look is chic and classy and fall-ready she could totally add a jacket for those cooler days that will soon be upon us. 


 Ayesha from Emaneecloset was one of the three ladies that selected this gorgeous animal print dress. I mean we don't call ourselves Fashionista sisters for nothing. I love the pop of rust that she brings in this dress with the hat and booties. She looks sensational in this dress.


Yolanda from Curly Petite Renee also styled this dress with sandals and I am loving she exudes such confidence and class. I would easily say that Yolanda is the Queen of accessories she really knows how to give her look just the pop it needs. 




Lydia from Chic to Street Style Mom is looking fabulous in this lovely dress as well. Lydia opted for a classic black bootie and bag. This dress looks so amazing with her blond hair and her makeup is perfectly done that compliments the dress. 


            
            I love how each one of these ladies made this dress their own and did it fabulously! 


      You can shop my dress below which also comes in cream and some of my other Target faves! 




 Well, it's been another great collaboration with these lovely ladies who all live in different parts of the country that connected on Instagram and now we call each other sisters! 


Until next time! 

Mary aka Curlybyrdie