Hello, my lovelies!  I always get excited when I see new arrivals at my favorite stores.  As many of you know I love me some New York and Company so when Eva Mendes released her 6-year Anniversary collection (here) the anticipation was real.  So I thought it would be fun to highlight some of my very some of my favorites. 


Dress / (here)

I have been a fan of the Eva Collection when it came on the scene six years ago. I love the classic vibes it gives me but also gives me all of the current trends.  For example, this classic wrap dress also takes on a modern appeal with the snakeskin print along with the pattern mixing. 


 
Dress /(here), Shoes /(Shoes)


I just love the rich jewel tones the new release of the Eva collection features. The purples, greens and some pink. It a great twist on the typical autumn colors. I love that she has brought back some throwback pieces giving the new life like the Freya Dress (here) in a gorgeous hot pink color but also classic black 






Another one of my favorites is this lace vintage style lovely gown which to me is so Eva.  It has a vintage and feminine look so stunning (here)




We all need a statement jacket in our life and a little piece of sunshine(here) it a real attention-getter and one that can be taken into the spring weather. See I'm thinking ahead for you my fashionista friends.


You also check out some of my other favorites below.  Are you a fan of the Eva Mendes line? Which are your favorite pieces? 

As always I want to thank you for stopping by it means so much!