We are well into our 2nd week of October, my favorite time of year perhaps because it happens to my birthday month. I fully intended to celebrate all month long but honestly, this girl has let these few weeks just pass me by.  My mama warned me that older you get the faster the days go and she wasn't lying.

I recently had the pleasure of attending a fashion panel where I had the amazing opportunity to connect with 15 other women to work and have fun. This was the 2nd time I met up with these lovely ladies which makes it even better and this time our travels took us to Louisville, Kentucky. I have been to Louisville before but I honestly didn't experience the downtown life but I was very impressed. 


                                   Photo Cred : Laura Yoder @ Black Coffee Beautiful

Having our sex in the city moment after dinner and in front of the 21c Museum Hotel which happens to where we stayed and let me tell you it was simply stunning.   This is so much more than a typical hotel it is multi-venue contemporary art museum that wow's you as soon as you walk in the door. 



The current exhibit is the Dress Up, Speak Up: Costume and Confrontation which was not only visually beautiful but really has deep meaning. You can read more about this (here)


I absolutely had to take a photograph in front of these stunning pieces. The flowers on the floor a beautiful touch.




This piece was downstairs where we had meetings and it is even more amazing in person one of my favorites. My daughter who is an artist would definitely love this hotel. I think a road trip back to Louisville definitely be in order for us. 


I should have shot a video to capture the full effect of this wall there is actually movement such a cool touch. So many fun details at this hotel. 


                                   Even the cocktails are beautiful and tasty I might add.






  Such an amazing couple of days with this beautiful ladies.  We were able to connect, work together and of course have a lot of fun. So grateful for an amazing opportunity and great memories! 




Thank you for stopping by it means so much to me. Until next time:)


XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie