If I had to pick my number one trend for the fall it would most certainly be leopard so I was so excited about the latest collaboration with the Five Fab Fashionistas because of the leopard theme. 

 In my mind leopard is a neutral and an essential for my wardrobe and I love when I can add that pop of color to make this pattern even more exciting.  When we agreed on the leopard theme I wasn't sure what I was going to do and then I saw the lovely way that Tracee Ellis Ross was styled in that fabulous leopard jumpsuit at the AMA's I was totally obsessed.  She was like head to toe leopard topping off the look with a leopard beret which I did search high and low for but with no success.  So instead I added that pop of color, in case I decided on the color red. to give the fierceness that I was looking for. 



What I love most about this look is that I was able to shop my closet and come up with a look without spending money and it was a look that I actually love. It's amazing the things that I forget that I have. What appears to be jumpsuit it really two separates from the JLO line at Kohl's that I got last year and still love.  No wonder I love this outfit so much two pieces from my favorite fashionista's JLO and Tracee Ellis Ross. Those ladies really show you how fabulous your 40's can be. 



I topped off this look with my favorite Target booties that are oh so cute and also comfortable so much so I had to pick up the hot pink ones as well.  



 At 46 I am really at such a different place in my life my kids are damn near grown. My son a senior and my daughter a junior in college that is currently living her best life.  Seeing them grow up to come into their own it really inspires me to keep going for my dreams. I used to think that when I turned 40 I would be old I know that is young people thinking but honestly, the 40's have been the best for me. I have really come into my own discovering things about me that I never knew and gaining more self-confidence than I have ever had. 





Well enough about me let's talk about my Fashionista sisters and the looks they are giving in their fabulous leopard ensembles. 


Yolanda aka as Curly Petite Renee




I love that Yolanda and I are wearing those pops or red.  She took a basic leopard dress and created and made it simply fabulous . This look is giving me life girl!  I totally need this dress in my life! Love it beauty!
                   
                                                      Lydia aka Chic to Street Style Mom    



Lydia look is gorgeous as  she layers perfectly for the fall that makes a perfectly put together fall look with over the knee boots to die for. Love the girly vibes this is giving me yet still a hint of sexy.

                                             
                                                       Reyni aka Curls and High Heels


Reyni is giving her own pop of color with this lovely purple shade jacket. I am totally vibing with this combo the leopard pencil skirt giving us a classic yet sexy look and her Chanel type bag look completes this look well . This girl is ready for anything! Loves it sis!

                                                            Ayesha aka Emanees Closet
                                           


Ayeesha is giving us professional chic with her combo. I love the pattern mixing of it all and those boots are some that I need to add to my collection. This girl has a shoe collection out of this word. Loving the layering with the perfect flow. 



So there you have it another month and theme with my fashionista friends and when I say, friends, we communicate like every day and not just about fashion but life and I am thankful for each and every one of them 






Also wanted to leave you with more leopard inspo this is the look that I wore to work on my birthday I got this cute little tee earlier in the month and I love it and under $10. You can shop this look below and also sim options for my look. 







Well, thank you so for stopping by! Are you loving the leopard trend as much as we are? How are you incorporating leopard into your wardrobe? Comment below and let me know I am always looking for inspiration. Can't wait to share our next collaboration it's very special so stay tuned. 


XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie