I know a lot of women have a thing for shoes..but my weakness are dresses Maxi dresses, sun dresses , sheath dresses.. you name I love it..  Don't get me wrong I love me some shoes but something about putting on a dress that makes me feel so feminine and sexy. My favorite dresses has to be summer dresses I love the bright colors and the light fabric.. I love sitting on someone's patio just drinking a cocktail all dolled up in a cute little dress. So most of my post will most likely be of dresses but I will mix it up with some pants once in a while .. I promise.   My Ootd today is still going with the $30 or under theme.  This dress is by Liz Claiborne from Jcpenny. This dress was steel at only $12 what I like about dress this is a perfect transition dress to the fall just by throwing on a blazer and tights. I added a pop of pink with my necklace - by Apt $9 ( Kohls) . The shoes are by Steve Madden this were must have at $7 ( Marshalls) at the end of last season. Enjoy your Wednesday you beautiful ladies!