I have discovered I love shopping my closet. Coming up with new combinations and using my creativity . I am a confessed shop a holic .  I have been inspired by other peoples blogs and instagrams that it's really alot of fun by being creative with what you have and much more cost effective. I really thought I was doing something today and than my teenage daughter ask me " Why is your skirt so tight" got to love those teenagers.. Who says you have to be frumpy at 40? Who says that you can't look cute on the cheap. I am all about those deals.. u better ask somebody.. My look today  a real bargin!  The skirt is from Sears another Kardashian Kollection piece ( maybe that's why its so tight) this was a steal at $10 and who doesn't need a black pencil skirt. The peplum top was Elle from Kohls at $6 couldn't pass that one up, necklace(Apt 9) was also from Kohls ( as you can tell I love me some Kohls) they didn't make me an MVC customer for nothing! I finished the look off  with Nine West Shoes that I got end of the season last year from Macys.