A little fact that you may not know about me is that fall is actually my favorite season for fashion and for coffee drinks .. yes I am a Pumpkin spice latte kind of girl LOL. I think this time of year takes me  back to those back to school days when I was a child. I loved that time of year more than Christmas I got more clothes yes my fashion obsession started at a very young age. 

 I just seeing the richer hues , the faux leather and sweaters now that's exciting to this Midwest girl. I have already started to make a list for the fall and I wanted to fill you ladies in on what I am crushing on right now and I know it's early after all it's still in the 80's in Indiana but this lady is patiently waiting on the leaves to start falling and my pumpkin spice latte to land at Starbucks.. 



Sweater Vest- Kohl's (here)- a focal piece that is rich in color and the perfect item to throw on with jeans and boots and look fabulous. A go to item for the fall season. 
Trench Coat - Kohl's(here) - this trench is such a classic piece that can be styled so many ways and I love that this jacket has faux leather trim which gives it a little something extra! 
Olive Green Vest - Target (here)- this a great layering piece for those in between temps you could wear over a midi dress with jeans and pumps . The options are endless  
Wine Booties - Kohl's (here)- I had a sim pair of these last year. I just love the color they make such a statement and can be worn with pants and would look super cute with those fall dresses. 
Cape Jacket - Target(here)- I am mildly obsessed with this jacket so much so I feel like I need both colors . This chic jacket would make the most regular jeans look extraordinary . 
Over the Knee Boots- Target (here)- I love these boots and they really look more expensive than $50 . I think these will be added to my boot family very soon. 


       Mock neck Dress - Kohl's (here)- I love a basic piece that fits great . This dress is something that would be a great layering piece under jackets or sweater .
Striped Midi Dress- Just Fab (here)- This chick really digs a midi dress and a midi dress with stripes even better  I love the color combo perfect for fall. 
Denim skirt- New York and Company (here)- I am glad to see that the jean skirt seem to be making such a strong comeback . I used to rock the heck out of jean skirts . I love this maxi style with the buttons it gives me more of sexy modern vibe. 
Scarf- H&M (here) - I love the narrow scarves they look cute tied in a bow or when they are wrapped around to give that choker look and the color combo is perfect for fall and at $10 what a steal.
Hat - H&M(here)- Floppy hats are a must for the fall ,well in my mind .  I love the rich color of this hat and will match with everything fall . I just feel so fashionable when I have a hat on.
Choker- Target (here)- Another trend I am glad to see making a comeback the choker . Oh it takes me back to those days when I thought I was Janet Jackson and weren't  those the days ?I love wearing a choker with the off the shoulder tops that I am so fond of. 
Bag - Target(here)- When the season changes we all need to have a fabulous bag . I love the wine color of course and the fringe it just gives it such a modern look and the good news is I think I could fit all my stuff in that bag! 
Jean Jacket - New York and Company- (here)- now I have jean jackets but I don't have a jacket like this. I am loving the patchwork design another flashback to the 70's and I am ok with that! 

Well how about you Fashionista's what are you obsessing over for the fall months? Do you think you will add any of these trends to your wardrobe? 

I want to thank you for stopping by and stay tuned for more items that I am currently crushing on.

XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie