Hello Everybody!  I hope you all had a fantastic Easter weekend.  I had a busy weekend but I was able to take it easy for most of the day today which makes going back to work Monday a little easier. 

I thought this year for the Easter holiday I would go bright and bold because to me that says happiness quite like colors of the rainbow. Now I have recently done a post with the #fab40s with a rainbow theme (here) but I still had this fabulous skirt that I haven't gotten to wear yet.   So rainbow it is.   I see when shopping that the rainbow trend is everywhere so I decided let's go big this time!





Nothing makes me happier than bright bold colors and this skirt has all my favorites rolled up into one!  This skirt would be amazing with booties, heels and even a cute pair of tennis shoes! Now how is that for getting more out of money? 


I fell in love with this skirt the moment I saw it and just thought I would accessorize with neutral colors! Well then I saw this purse and earrings at JCPenney and that was the beginning of this Rainbow Brite look. Oh well, I guess it's go bold or go home. 



The amazing thing about a skirt like this that it seems like everything matches which makes it easy and fun. 


With all of this big hair, these earrings are perfect because you actually can see them!  #winning







   You can check out photos at the bottom of pages for details of this look and other rainbow favorites to brighten up your day and your wardrobe. 





I want to thank you for stopping by it means so much to me! I hope you had a wonderful day filled with family and love! Until next time my Love's! 

                                                XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie