I love a shirt dress my dilemma is finding one that works well with my pear shape body.  So when I come across this super cute one from the Klab line at Kohl's this was one happy Fashionista. I love the classic stripes and the off the shoulder design which adds just a little sexy. I decided to less classic and add my favorite rose-gold booties to the mix! After all ladies, everything is better with some rose gold. LOL 




I am really quite fond of the K-Lab line at Kohl's I feel as if it captures all of the latest trends while still keeping it affordable! I mean Kohl's and their 30% coupons are amaaazing! 



 As many of you know I live in Indiana and let me tell you the weather has been crazy. I mean no sandals and shorts in this place.  So instead baring these feet in some sandals I decided on the my favorite little booties. I get so many compliments on this booties so I always try and find an opportunity wear them. I sealed the deal with my Rose crossbody.



 I love the versatility of this dress I could totally see me unbuttoning the bottom wearing it open with a pair of skinny jeans or adding a top underneath if you want a more conservative look.






     I love fun and easy pieces that I can build on and this dress fits the bill. You can shop this look below and don't forget to check out the rest of the K-Lab at Kohls! 

                                              Dress(here), Booties (sim), Purse (sim)

                          You can check below for some of some of my other favorite shirtdresses. 

I want to thank you all for stopping it always mean so much to me. Stay warm and let's pray for sun because this girl needs some Vitamin D! 



                                                         XOXO Mary aka Curlbyrdie