I am not sure where you are located but here in Indiana we are having some snowy cold weather and usually on a Saturday morning my sisters, my momma and I are most of the time are out in these streets looking for some deals.  So instead of risking our life I mean it's not that deep. LOL, I decided to share some amazing online deals that are going on right now. 






         So let's get right to it! I will break these down by store highlighting some of my favorite deals. 




                                                      Old Navy 

Now I have not really been shopping at Old Navy for a minute but a few weeks ago I went in the store and found some pretty cute pieces for amazing prices and you know that I am all about that life.  They are currently having an extra 40 % off clearance so here a few of my favorite finds.


                                               Pants /(here) Bag (here)/ Booties /(here)

                                          Pants/ (here) Plus/ (sim)/ Shirt/ (here) Booties (sim )


I picked up these cute side strip pants which are so on trend right now. I was fortunate to get these in in black and plum in my local store at a steal. Today they are an additional 40 % off making them $14.97. I love that these are pants that I can style various ways and they are so comfy! 



                                                              Jumpsuit / (here)

I am a sucker for a cute jumpsuit and this was one that I actually found in store for like $10. Now online it's not quite as a good deal but it's $28 when you get the additional 20 % that is currently offered.   


                                                        Dress Love

                                                              Dress - (here)  Plus (sim)
                             

                                    This little black dress only $10.18 after the 40 % discount 





These are just a few of my favorite finds at Old Navy but I have included some other great options below that are also some pretty great deals. Stay tuned for more amazing finds coming through the day!