It's another day with stripes for Curly Byrdie. As most of you can probably can tell I have a thing with stripes. I wore this dress in early fall with a faux leather jacket but I decided to make it more work friendly today.  I also wanted to talk about a email that I got yesterday that really touched me. A Jcpenny associate really gave me props about my style choices for Jcpenny. This email with positive feedback about something that I am passionate about  really turned my stressful day into a positive one. My passion is inspiring women in anyway because there are so many woman that inspire me in many areas of my life. I  hope all you beautiful women have a Wonderful Wednesday..

XOXO
Mary (Curlybyrdie)

Dress- Charlotte Russe $10
Jacket- Jcpenny - $10 last year
Necklace- New York and Company $8
Booties - DSW $25
Bracelet- Kohl's Lauren Conrad $6
Ring- H&M $1