I have really fell off the healthy wagon these past few months.  There is no denying it anymore and after getting the scale and seeing a 13lb weight gain it is time I did something about it.  I know many people wait to the New Year to start there resolutions but I think now is just as good as time is any.. The way I look at it is.. that starting now means less lbs to lose!LOL

I had lost a total of 46lbs doing weight watchers... and than I feel off my gym closed in May.
I had a hysterectomy in March and I just never really fully got back to as dedicated as I was.  I have decided to challenge myself once again and even though I want to lose the 13lbs I gained I also want to lose a little bit more. My ultimate goal is to wear a bikini . I am 41 years old and have never felt confident enough to do that. So I have dedided to call this journey " Byrdie is Bikini Bound"

My first weigh in at Weight Watchers will be this Saturday and I will do something I have never done tell everyone how much I weigh and every Saturday I will publish my results ( good or bad)

Saturday Post - Face the Music Saturday

I am nervous to be this open about the thing I have been so insecure all my life. I know there are so many people that feel the same way. But if I don't face my fears now than they will control me. I am an emotional eater.. I always have been... I think it's a birth defect.. lol.. it seriously runs in my family. So please follow my journey as I attempt to get this body Bikini ready!