Can you believe that Easter is this weekend? I think I have been so caught up with work and moving that I just let it creep up on me. If you are like me and you still haven't purchased that fabulous Easter dress ( at a great price of course) I recommend you try Clothes Mentor here in Fort Wayne. The had such a selection of fab dresses for any style and size. My first look is a conservative look and the gold zippers add flare . The fabric quality is wonderful and ladies this dress was only $16 . What I love about Clothes Mentor besides the awesome prices it is place for unique finds.  I had to seriously stop myself from walking out with bags.. yea I said bags ladies. So if are in the need of a cute dress for Easter Sunday than this is definitely the place to find one of a kind items..How I would love to be your personal shopper and help you uncover these treasures. Who knows maybe I will one day :)  Stayed tuned tomorrow for 2 other Easter inspired looks Clothes Mentor

Remember ladies if you bring in this blog post or any blog post that features any items from Clothes Mentor Fort Wayne than you are able to get double punches not just on Sunday. So if you are in the store Friday or Saturday getting your Easter fab looks you can also get double punches. If you are not familiar with Clothes Mentor let me put you ladies in the fashion know. You can purchase a key chain for $1 and once the key chain is full you get a free $10 ! How awesome is that ? Great deals and free money now that is music to my ears!  Have an awesome day and stay tuned tomorrow.

Dress-Clothes Mentor Fort Wayne $16
Shoes - DSW $16
Necklace - gift
earrings - New York and Company - old